– Telephoto prime is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 104mm equivalent focal length.
– Featuring an apochromatic designation, this lens uses three low dispersion elements to effectively eliminate chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater clarity and accurate rendering.
– Greater-than-life-size 2:1 maximum magnification pairs with a 6.7″ minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects.
– Manual focus design, along with focus distance and depth of field scales, aids in precise focusing control.
– Internal focusing maintains the overall length of the lens during use for easier use, especially when working with nearby subjects.
– Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Focal Length. 65mm
Max. Aperture. f/2.8
Angle of View. 24.4°
Format Compatibility. APS-C
Lens Structure. 14 elements in 10 groups （3 Extra-Low Dispersion Glass）
Aperture Blades. 9
Min. Focusing Distance. 17cm (2X)
Max. Magnification. 2:1
Filter Thread. 52mm
Dimensions. Ф57 x 100 mm
Mount. Fuji X