– Ultra wide-angle prime designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, this 12mm f/2.8 can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 19.2mm equivalent focal length
– Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to working in low and difficult lighting conditions.
– Rectilinear design renders subjects with minimal distortion in order to suit landscape and architectural applications.
– Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for increased clarity and color neutrality. Two aspherical elements are also featured to limit spherical aberrations for improved sharpness.
– A Frog Eye Coating has been applied to repel both dust and moisture for added protection when working in inclement conditions.
– Manual focus design employs a floating optical system to maintain performance throughout the focusing range of 7.09″ to infinity.
– Built-in petal-shaped lens hood shields the lens from stray light to reduce flare and ghosting and also protects the front elements from accidental impacts.
Focal Length. 12mm
Aperture. Maximum: f/2.8, Minimum: f/22
Camera Mount Type. Canon EF
Format Compatibility. FF/35mm Film
Angle of View. 121.96°
Minimum Focus Distance.18 cm
Maximum Reproduction Ratio. 1:5
Optical Design. 16 Elements in 10 Groups
Diaphragm Blades. 7
Filter Thread. 100mm with optional accessory
Dimensions (DxL). 74.8 x 82.8 mm
Weight. 609 g